Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Recruiting: Lance Stephenson: Born Ready?



I guess its becoming a right of passage to have a movie made out of your story if you play at Lincoln High and you're pretty nasty. Looks like Lance "Sir Lancealot" Stephenson is going to have a documentary made of his life, its pretty similar to the Telfair gem "Through the Fire". I think this is a bit ridiculous, especially because they say Lance Stephenson wants to be like Telfair and Marberry - not exactly people I'd aspire to be. Regardless Lance Stephenson is an incredible player, I'd love to see him in a Nova uniform but it doesn't appear thats going to happen any day soon. Last I read hes looking at Duke, UNC, G-Town, Indiana, Kansas etc, someone please keep this kid out of the Big East, hes a beast. Check out the trailer its pretty cool, especially the part when he nearly gets into a fight in a park. Gotta love the NJ Nets own Ian Eagle with the voice over.

2 comments:

Brooks said...

Stephenson is also strongly recruited by Memphis.

ryan said...

i am looking to unload my sports blog domain names, sportsphorum.com and fanunderground.com, let me know if you are interested. you will be able to continue to use blogspot as your blog editor, but just a different domain name.